Advising London offers high quality, low cost, impartial advice to people with a range of work related disputes. We can help you deal with workplace dispute, advise you on whether you have a claim against your employer if so, whether it is worth pursuing a claim through the Employment Tribunal.
We can assist with cases involving any of the following complex claims and/or non-complex claims:
- Unfair dismissal
- Discrimination (disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, race, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity,)
- Transfer of Undertaking (TUPE)
- Equal Pay
- Agency Worker
- Employee/Worker statues
- Part Time Worker Regulations
Non – Complex Claims
- Redundancy pay
- Unauthorised deduction of wages
- Breach of contract (notice pay)
- Breach of the Working Time Regulations
- Failure to provide written particulars
What we can do for you
We will offer you a free 60-minute interview and following this if you wish us to assist you we can:
- Read your papers to assess whether you have a reasonable prospect of success to pursue Employment Tribunal claims against your employer
- Negotiation settlement with your employer directly or through ACAS Early Conciliation
- Prepare your case to issue at the Employment Tribunal
- Manage and prepare your case for hearing
- Offer representation where necessary
Our Solicitor - Godline Pushparajan
Godline has specalised in claimant employment law claims since 2007. Godline qualified in 2014 and works as our sole employment law solicitor.
Godline has advised employees working in a broad range of sectors. She regularly defends individuals who are subject to performance reviews or are facing allegations of misconduct and has secured reinstatement for individuals dismissed for gross misconduct. She advises on unfair dismissal, contractual disputes and internal dispute resolution. She has particular expertise in conducting complex discrimination claims and has secured numerous high-value settlements.
Godline regularly negotiates settlement agreements on behalf of her clients, when doing so her focus is to maximise the settlement sum whilst minimising the stress to her clients.
Godline is experienced in all stages of litigation including representation at the Employment Tribunal.
We are non-judgmental, a-political and our advice is confidential, impartial and independent.
We offer a lower rate of fees to help make our advice as affordable as possible.
We will tell you at each stage how much we will charge based on our price list. Our prices are inclusive of VAT.
Please be aware that our prices do not cover any Employment Tribunal fees or Counsel’s fees. You will be responsible for payment Employment Tribunal fees if you do not qualify for help with your fees.
Please click here to see our fee scales.
If you would like to discuss our services with our employment solicitor in more detail, then please get in touch by email with a brief description of the assistance you require – email@example.com.